20 April, 2014

Now That's a Cup Holder

Thank you, Garrett, for uploading Coach Boudreau’s latest classic moment for all to see, and to Capitals Kremlin for posting about it in the wee hours of the morning! Definitely a fun thing to watch with one’s Sunday morning coffee.

1. Whose Garrett?

5 October, 2008 at 12:39 pm | Permalink
  2. Garrett is the first name of “gman7699″, the person who uploaded the file to YouTube — at least according to their YouTube profile. :) I guessed that was you, but if not apologies for any identity mix-up!

5 October, 2008 at 12:48 pm | Permalink
  3. No problem! Lol :) My name is Reed for the record .Found that on the Caps Message Board from another user.

5 October, 2008 at 12:52 pm | Permalink
  4. Heh, thanks for the clarification Reed! :)

5 October, 2008 at 12:55 pm | Permalink
  5. NS2NOVA wrote:

Hers’s hoping that Bruce will have the cup holder filled in June.

5 October, 2008 at 3:05 pm | Permalink
  6. Murshawursha wrote:

Garret is the guy that does Puckhead’s Thoughts… I saw it over there about a week ago. I dunno if he’s the one that uploaded it to youtube though.

5 October, 2008 at 9:53 pm | Permalink
  7. Hey, just wanted to say thanks for posting this on your blog. I work at the ad agency that created these spots. And I also have to say, Coach Boudreau was really one hell of a guy to work with—totally down-to-earth, willing to do whatever we wanted, and one of the funniest people I’ve ever met. It’s easy to see why players respond to him so well.
    If it’s cool, I wanted to post links to a cleaner version of “Cup Holder,” as well as links to two versions of another spot we shot with Coach called, “Face-Off.”
    Cup Holder:
    Face-Off – Gimme the Key:
    Face-Off – Red Version:
    Hope you enjoy ‚Äòem. We sure had a blast shooting ‚Äòem. And yeah, we’d love to see that cup holder get filled, too.
    W+P